The Terms govern both the use of the Website itself and all of its content, including all text, photos, information, and any other features or services provided by Xproglobal, as applicable.
You agree to be bound by the Terms if you keep using the Website and its services. Use of the Website, its content, features, and services should be stopped immediately if you do not wish to consent and be bound by the Terms.
At our sole discretion, we may update or amend these terms at any time. It’s advisable to check back frequently in case there are any changes. The current and most up-to-date version of these Terms may always be found on the Website. Any amended or updated terms will be effective right away and apply to the usage of the website upon posting. By using the Website in the future, you agree to be bound by the modifications and changes.
2. Acceptable usage
Under these terms, we offer you limited permission to use the Website. We may at any moment and for any reason revoke your license. Your license is immediately terminated if you fail to get our written authorization prior to using the Website in a manner prohibited by these terms.
The purpose of this website is to provide people with information about our organization. The Website may only be used for noncommercial purposes.
You may view, copy, download, and print the website’s content, provided that:
- You may use the content for your own personal use, and you may not use it for commercial purposes.
- any copying of the content contains a copyright / related intellectual property rights notice;
- You acknowledge that Xproglobal is the source of the information you are presenting.
- You make it clear if the data has been changed in any manner;
- You do not regularly collect information or other materials from the Website in order to directly or indirectly create or produce a compilation, collection, database, directory, or anything like that;
- Do not acquire or assert any type of ownership rights over any material or information.
Without our explicit prior written consent, you may not use or connect to this Website for any purpose or in any manner not expressly authorized in these Terms.
We have the right to terminate your access to the Website and its contents at any time and for any reason, without prior notice.
Without affecting our rights, we reserve the right to revoke your license, prevent you from accessing the Website, sue you for damages and/or specific performance, and take other legal action if you violate the Terms or violate the rights of any third party (including their intellectual property).
3. Prohibited use
You are not allowed to, directly or indirectly, or allow any other person to:
- Conduct any acts or omissions that are prohibited by the Terms;
- Engage in any conduct that is unlawful, fraudulent, or in contradiction of any rights, titles, or interests (including any intellectual property rights) in, via, or relating to the Website or its content;
- Destroy, disable, interfere with, overwhelm, or obtain unauthorized access to the website or its content;
- Disable, bypass, or otherwise work around any access control or security measures on the Website;
- Implement any tools or technologies that hinder or degrade how the website functions and how its contents are displayed;
- Eliminate, alter, deactivate, cover up, conceal, or otherwise deteriorate any data or material utilized in connection with the website;
- Use the Website or its content to advertise, promote, link to, or otherwise make reference to any goods or services for which we have not already given our prior written consent;
- interfere with another person’s usage and enjoyment of the website;
- Without our consent, use any technology (such as bots, crawlers, spiders, and similar agents) to seek or collect data from the Website;
- Use any method or technique to frame the Website, any of its pages, or any portion of it without our written permission;
- a deep link to any page on the website other than the main page;
- Without our express written consent, link in any manner that would imply that we are endorsing or supporting you or a third party, or that you have any rights to our website, its content, or our intellectual property;
- Make an effort to identify or reverse-engineer the source code and other materials that make up the Website’s technology or that are utilized to create its content and services;
- Ask for, accept, or demand payment, favors, or any other kind of payment in exchange for permitting another person to use or access the website or its contents.
All parts of the website, including information and content that is cached while using the website, are subject to these terms, including any limitations on usage.
4. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise specified, this Website and its entire content (including but not limited to all information, content, data, graphics, designs, reports, interfaces, web pages, files, text, software, name, company names, product names, trademarks, logos, trade names, products and services offered by Xproglobal) are owned by Xproglobal. This includes all rights under all copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property laws. All rights are reserved.
You only have the rights granted to you by us in these Terms to use the Website and its content.
Without our previous explicit written approval, you may not use the website or its information in any way that:
- Modified or applied to the creation of derivative works;
- Reproduced, distributed, or published;
- Reverse engineered or copied;
- Leasing, renting, lending, assigning, selling;
- Abused in any other way.
Any trademark, copyright, or other property markings on our work must remain in place.
Our trademarks and intellectual property include our names, logo, sub-logos, logo variants, marks, trade names, and any representations of them. Without our full written consent, no one may use them, provided that they comply with the following:
- Our trademarks serve as evidence of the high quality and brand awareness that we have worked hard to establish;
- As a consequence, only journalists (press outlets, news organizations, and trade publications) are permitted to use our trademarks for editorial reasons, and only with our explicit written permission and in compliance with the Terms;
- Without our explicit prior written approval, you may not use our trademarks for non-editorial reasons;
- Only third parties with our previous explicit written approval to use our trademarks for non-editorial purposes (commercial or any other objectives), or third parties desiring to make permissible use of our trademarks for editorial reasons, are permitted to use our trademarks as authorized users.
The following restrictions apply to the licenses granted to authorized users for using our trademarks:
- Revocable – We have the right to revoke this at any moment;
- Non-exclusive – We reserve the right to let anybody use our trademarks;
- For as long as the agreement is in effect, you may only use our trademarks;
- Our trademarks may not be used in prohibited ways;
- Non-transferable – you are not permitted to transfer the license to anyone else;
- Only the authorized uses that we have communicated to you in writing in the past are permitted for your use of our trademarks;
- Only those who consistently abide by our use guidelines may utilize our trademarks; and
- any further restrictions that the parties have in writing agreed upon.
You may only use our trademarks in line with the trademark license we have granted to our authorized users, provided that:
- Before utilizing a logo, picture, mark, or name, you must ensure that you are using the most recent and accurate version;
- Our trademarks, logos, and names must be reproduced precisely (that is, they must be reproduced exactly as they appear);
- The colors, font styles, font sizes, stylization, or any other part of our trademarks, pictures, or marks may not be changed or altered;
- No sentences or text strings may include our logos or graphics;
- You may not combine or mix our logos, pictures, marks, or names with any other logos, designs, or components;
- You must correctly attribute intellectual property ownership and utilize trademarks.
- The items including our logos, pictures, marks, and names may not be redistributed for use by other parties to copy or otherwise exploit; and
- Offering your own or anyone else’s goods and services in connection with our logos, images, marks, or names is not permitted without our express specific use permission.
- If you don’t abide by any of these conditions or any instructions, we reserve the right to revoke your authorization to use our trademarks.
If we ask you to stop using our trademarks, other content, or intellectual property, you must do so right away.
Any additional trademarks, trade names, brands, or names that may be included in the content of the Website are the property of their respective owners.
5. User responsibilities
You represent and warrant that you are an age who has the legal ability and right to access and use this website (being at least 18 years of age or equivalent).
You represent and warrant that your use of the Website and access thereto does not violate any relevant laws of Xproglobal or the laws of your country of origin. You agree that the use of this website is not permitted in any area where such usage would contravene any such laws.
You must comply with the Terms and any other relevant legislation. Users must only use the website for legal reasons and in a manner that does not restrict, prevent, or violate the rights of other parties to use the website (including intellectual property).
Users are responsible for compensating Xproglobal in the event that their activities cause the company to get involved in legal proceedings, incur fines, be forced to make any kind of payment, or face other financial repercussions. Users are fully responsible for any harm to the website that results from their improper use of the website’s content, information, features, and/or services.
6. Forward-looking Statements, Products, and Services
The Website’s content, including all information, materials, services, and products, are subject to revision at Xproglobal’s sole discretion. Not all products and services are accessible in every location, and they are subject to eligibility and availability.
There are “forward-looking statements” on the website. These are subjected to unpredictability and changes in circumstances since they are based on predictions and views about future events and developments. Forward-looking statements are denoted by words like “may,” “will,” “plan,” “would,” “could,” “project,” “potential,” “goal,” “expect,” “believe,” and similar expressions. All of these statements are forward-looking statements or may be construed to be such. Such remarks shouldn’t be taken too seriously since the real consequences and results could be quite different from what was anticipated. Such information is qualified on its whole by the various warning statements and other papers we make accessible, which should be read in combination with such information. There is no guarantee that the actual outcomes or developments will materialize entirely or partially or that they will have the desired impact. No matter what new information, future events, or other factors may bring about, we disclaim any duty to publicly update or alter forward-looking statements.
7. Additional terms; security; and privacy
You must comply with all anticipated security standards and maintain all personal information, identity information, and other security codes confidential and secure. You must also ensure that you use the Website, any material on it, and any services in a careful, safe, and secure manner. Internet transmissions are done at your own risk and are accountable to you.
In addition to the terms governing usage, certain parts or pages of the website may also include further terms and conditions.
8. Limitation of liability
The Website is made accessible “as is” and “as available”. Regarding the Website and its contents, including their accuracy, completeness, suitability for a specific purpose, availability, security, and timeliness, Xproglobal makes no claims or guarantees. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Xproglobal disclaims any and all duty for omissions, defects, and mistakes in the information supplied on the Website, including in cases of gross negligence.
In no event shall Xproglobal be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, financial losses, expenses, lost profits, loss of use, or damages to lost or damaged data arising in connection with use of, inability to use, and/or access to the Website.
Users agree that Xproglobal disclaims all liability for their activities and that they do them of their own free will, risk, and judgment. Any information, functionality, service, or material made available on or via the website is not to be construed as a solicitation to engage in financial, investment, or any other transaction that may or may not have a financial effect. The website’s information is not intended to be and cannot be taken to be legal, financial, or other advice or a solicitation.
Xproglobal makes no commitment to update the website’s material. Without providing prior notice, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue posting all or any portions of the Website. Xproglobal disclaims all responsibility for any unauthorized, unlawful, or infringement-related use or duplication of the Website or any part of it.
9. Links to third parties
Links to other websites may be found on the website. Xproglobal makes no representations or guarantees about the information, privacy policies, features, services, or goods offered by any third parties websites and disclaims all liability for the content of any such third parties websites. Any information, goods, or services made available on or via third parties websites are not endorsed by Xproglobal. The linked websites’ functioning and all of its content are the exclusive responsibility of the individual third parties. Any loss or harm that results from or is related to a connected third-party website is not the responsibility of Xproglobal.
Any sort of link to the Website must first get explicit written consent from Xproglobal. Any third-party website may only link to the main page of this website and not to any other portion or page of this website without explicit written approval. In its sole discretion, Xproglobal maintains the right to withdraw any license granted and to demand the removal of any such connection at any time.
10. Governing law
The Republic of Cyprus’s governing laws and regulations shall apply to the use of the Website. The competent courts of Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any controversy or legal action arising out of or related to the Website or the Terms. The aforementioned has no bearing on the Xproglobal organization’s rights to bring legal action in any user’s country, including those of the Website’s legal owner and its affiliates.
Any provision that Xproglobal chooses not to enforce shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or of the right to enforce that or any other provision.
The other provisions of the Terms, which shall continue in full force and effect, shall not be affected by the invalidity or enforceability of any term of the Terms.